Accounts Payable Officer
West Recruitment, Sydney
A reputable and high performing services company based in the North Shore is needing an Accounts Payable Officer for an initial 6 month temporary contract with the view to go permanent.
They are a well established business and have experienced continued growth in the market.
This is a newly created role, with the view to go permanent post a 6 month initial duration. Reporting to the Finance Manager, sitting in a team of five, the core duties include:
- End to end Accounts Payable processing responsibilities;
- Completing EFT payment runs (weekly and monthly);
- Responsible for timely reconciliations;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on a regular basis regarding queries;
- Assisting in the month end duties.
The successful candidate:
- For success in this role, you will be an experienced full function Accounts Payable Officer with exposure to a larger ERP system such as SAP or JDE.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising both internally and externally.
- Microsoft Excel skills – Intermediate level.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and streamlining of processes.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet required deadlines.
- The opportunity to work with a fast growing company with an enviable company culture.
- ASAP start.
- Opportunity for temp to perm position.
- Friendly office and supportive team.
If you are looking for another type of role in the Accounting field please contact us for a confidential discussion on other roles.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.