Accounts/Payroll/Administration All-Rounder – Sydney
A J Bush & Sons (Manufactures) Pty Ltd have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts/ Payroll/ Administration All-Rounder to join their support team.
A J Bush & Sons (Manufactures) Pty Ltd is a family owned manufacturer, with our corporate office located in Homebush.
The team is small, friendly and close-knit with most team members trained to cover multiple roles. We are always seeking hard-working and self-motivated employees.
We do not do the “job description thing” – all team members pitch in to do any task as required (training provided of course). However, you will have “designated duties” and the main ones are:
- Generating sales invoices and associated reports
- Accounts receivable – including receipts processing and telephone follow-up
- Administration of payrolls for factory and administration staff, including award interpretation
- Processing supplier invoices from data entry through to payment
- A range of smaller, but essential, day-to-day tasks
- This is a full-time role, from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To be the ideal candidate:
- You will have previous clerical and administrative experience (upwards of 5 years) with intermediate to advanced computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- You are a hardworking and energetic “People Person”. You have a vibrant and personable nature and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You are willing to apply your mind and hands to any reasonable administrative task.
- You are able to work with minimal supervision (although support is always available), and you possess strong organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with accounting software is strongly preferred
- Sybiz Visypay experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Relevant training will be provided as necessary.
- You possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively by telephone.