Blackstone Waterhouse is a Sydney-based law firm with an enviable client base and a proven track record in property, planning and construction law. We combine the performance and rigour of a top-tier firm with the atmosphere of a boutique practice, creating a unique environment to develop your career in legal services. Our clients include international and domestic developers, contractors and major corporates. We advise on some of Australia’s largest projects.
Blackstone Waterhouse is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to join our Finance team in Sydney. Reporting to the Operations Manager, and responsible for account collection and billing enquiry assistance, this role is central on our firm’s client partnerships focus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Resolving client enquiries and negotiating payment schedules
- Communicating with clients regarding overdue accounts
- Telephone collections of client accounts
- Management of account reconciliations, investigating discrepancies and implementing solutions
- Seeking authority and issuing letter of demands for overdue debts
- Tracking and reporting debtor status
- Maintenance of client account details
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Proven success in telephone collections
- Well-honed problem solving and negotiation abilities
- Confident, engaging and compelling communication skills
- Proficient Word/Excel skills
- Experience working in a mid-to-top tier law firm environment
If you pride yourself on accuracy and detail, reflect the progressive and partnership-centric values of our ambitious firm and are looking for an opportunity to further your career in a rewarding environment, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident. Agency-represented applicants will not be interviewed at this time.