Part Time Payroll Officer Adelaide
Lucent Advisory deliver professional services in Accounting, Payroll and HR. They have a powerful combination of new age cloud-based technology and expertise.
We take a very different approach when it comes to providing accounting and hr services to small to medium size businesses. We are passionate about providing our clients with the systems, tools and advice they need to run a successful and profitable business in an increasingly competitive and challenging environment.
Our Mission is to challenge the status quo and inspire new thinking in the outsourcing space.
This role is accountable for delivering Payroll Processing services to a wide range of clients and industries.
Your typical day will include processing a variety of different clients’ payroll within tight timeframes. The payrolls range from weekly, fortnightly and monthly and you will be responsible for ensuring each clients payrolls are compliant and correct.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage online Leave Requests and Timesheets for clients to ensure they workflow into the payroll correctly and on time.
- Process pay rate updates, commission or bonus payments
- Terminations and redundancies calculations and processing
- Manage user access to the Employee Self Service.
- All the components of gross, tax and net pay calculations.
- Additions and deductions management.
- Provision of EOY Payment Summaries and lodgement with the ATO
- Superannuation calculations and lodgements
- Manage manager workflow approval processes
- Provide standard Payroll reports after each payrun
- GL data for importing to your Accounting system
- ABA file for payment of wages
- Report system issues and follow up with the Support desk.
- Maintain employee records via the payroll platform to record apprenticeships, contract end dates, anniversaries and renewals etc.
- Identify non-compliance issues and provide clients with corrective solutions.
- Annual award rate review and update the changes
To be successful in this position it is essential to:
- Excellent working knowledge of the Fair Work Act 2009 and Modern Awards, including minimum pay rates and entitlements.
- Experienced in processing small to medium sized payrolls that can be complex.
- Embrace technology to improve efficiency and compliance.Â Must be Tech Savvy with an appreciation of cloud based technology.
- Is Proactive and uses initiative
- Is highly organised
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Is an efficient worker. This role works under strict deadlines and budgets, so will suit someone who loves to be challenged and work under pressure
- Be client focused and understand the value in delivering a high level of service and can give correct advice to clients.