The Career Academy Certificate in Accounting
Manage your own accounts or add a qualification to match your experience
Our certification will help you stand out in the job market with the practical skills to work in an accounts environment. Business owners will be able to put their skills to use and save on accounting fees.No prior experience necessary.
All courses include:
- The course content has been developed by highly certified chartered accountants in an easy to understand, digestible format.
- Increase your competence and skills so you can manage business accounts and save money on accounting fees
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online learning.
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Delivery: Online – you will have 6 months to complete your course.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
This course consists of 10 modules
- The Accounting Equation
2. The General Journals
3. Understanding the Trial Balance
4. Financial Statements – Profit and Loss
5. Financial Statements – Balance Sheets
6. Accruals and Prepayments
7. Goods and Services Tax
8. Budgeting and Forecasting
9. Invoicing Including Intro to Accounting with Xero or Accounting with MYOB (you choose)
10. Cash Flow Management & Ratio Analysis
On successful completion of this training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.