Accounts Clerk, Sydney
FinaMetrica is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
FinnMetrica is an Internet-based financial services company which provides a unique, worlds-best practice planning tool for financial advisers.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced accounts clerk to join our dynamic team. This is a permanent part-time role working 20 to 24 hours a week.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliations – customer invoicing, supplier payments and expenses
- Processing of Payroll
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assistance with month-end and reports
- General administration (filing, customer service, banking, kitchen, stationery)
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive MYOB experience is essential
- QuickBooks Online experience is desirable
- Fluent English is essential
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Experience with Email (Outlook)
This role would suit a conscientious individual with attention to detail, and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. There is flexibility with the hours and potential for growth in the role.
Hourly rate is $23-$25 (plus super) commensurate with experience.