Office/ Financial Administrator Darwin
NT Recycling Solutions, one of Darwin’s largest waste disposal and recycling companies is currently seeking an Office/ Financial Administrator.
They take pride in their high level of customer focus and leading position within the market.
The purpose of this position is to manage all of the administration and financial activities of the business. This position will be responsible for the effective management of Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Office Management and will also assist in monitoring of expenditure.
We require the services of a motivated person who has the ability to manage all aspects of a busy office including:
- Oversee and assist Accounts Receivable
- Process Accounts Payable, including purchase order maintenance and monthly accruals
- Manage cash flow, ensuring vendors are paid to terms and customer debt is managed in line with agreed terms
- Payroll – including Superannuation, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Child Support
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Management Reports
- Completion of BAS/IAS returns
- Reconciliation up to and including Trial Balance on a monthly basis
- As the successful candidate, you will need to possess:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a definite advantage
- Good mathematical and accounting knowledge
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work autonomously after direction and lead team members to achieve superior performance.
This role will report directly to the General Manager and will require communication with the external accountant.
A significant period of training/handover will be provided prior to relocation interstate of the incumbent employee. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful applicant.