Part-Time Bookkeeper Adelaide
Better Business Basics are looking for a part-time bookkeeper in Adelaide!
We are a Cloud based Australian-owned company, have been established for over 10 years and provide a full range of Bookkeeping and Benchmark services nationally to the SME sector. We are an Award-winning business, having won Employer of Choice in 2014 and 2015 and are SA state-finalists in the Telstra Business Awards.
We believe in working differently. We are a company that offers a role with both flexibility and challenge; the ability to learn extensively and to earn based on the value YOU help create.
We are champions of automation, process efficiency and leading the change within our industry and are looking for an experienced, Diploma or Degree qualified Bookkeeper or Accountant with hands-on experience who has exceptional financial skills to join our fast growing Adelaide team.
Part-time bookkeeper job description:
- 15 – 30 hours per week
- Data entry/import into accounting software (Xero, MYOB, etc.)
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Debtor Control
- Reconciliations of all Balance Sheet Accounts including Bank, Credit Cards and Intercompany Accounts
- Processing of full Payroll function including calculations for PAYG, Superannuation, WorkCover and Payroll Tax
- Completion of BAS reconciliations and preparation
- Preparation and delivery of Month End Reports including using our Benchmark software to deliver insights to clients and our Referral Partners
- Reporting to Management
Benefits of the role:
- Choose the flexible working hours you need to integrate with the other areas of your life
- Benefit from performance-based bonuses in addition to your rate
- Gain the valuable experience of working with other professional and knowledgeable people in teams on special projects and industry-specific clients
- Get support from your Regional Lead and our strong team of national accounting professionals
- Experience first-hand the innovation changing the financial services sector and the SME landscape and learn how you can be a part of this exciting change
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- An Accounting/Bookkeeping Diploma or other qualification
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software – (cloud-based software such as XERO knowledge and experience including XERO Add-Ons will put your application ahead of the pack)
- A specialty in a particular sector is an advantage but we also welcome those with wide-ranging industry experience too
- A genuine enjoyment of an environment that has variety and is fast-paced
- An ability to communicate with a variety of people and exceptional time management skills
- An appetite and willingness to learn
- The ability to question the status quo and recognise and implement process improvements as you go
We love new people joining our team – it gives US the opportunity to learn from YOU too. So if you are passionate about aligning yourself with a highly respected and industry-leading organisation, then don’t wait a minute longer to apply! We thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for a role with us.
Please note that your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, only successful applicants will be contacted and all Better Business Basics employees are required to undergo a National Police Check.