Introduction to Abnormal Psychology (Mental Disorders)
Understand abnormal mental health problems
Understand abnormal psychological complaints and consider how we define normality. This course will help you understand specific terms and their meanings. You will learn cause and effect with a range of behaviours and disorders.
- Receive a FREE 12 month membership to the International Association for Counselling
- We donate !5% of our profits from this product when you complete your course to the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association.
This course is for
- Anybody wanting to expand their current understanding of psychology.
- People looking to take a career step in the mental care industry.
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace but ideally complete in 10 weeks
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course
The Certificate in Abnormal Psychology
- Disorders Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood and Adolescence
- Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic & Cognitive Disorders
- Addiction Support – Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Depression and Related Conditions
- Anxiety Disorders
- Somatoform, Factitious & Dissociative Disorders
- Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
- Eating and Sleep Disorders
- Impulse-Control Disorders & Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
★★★★★ “This course is excellent overall. Help was available when I needed it and the tutor was knowledgeable.” – Jodie Burton