Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll + Advanced Certificate in Business Package
Combine Accounts Administration & Payroll with our comprehensive Diploma in Business!
Enrol and save with this great package that combines the Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll with the Diploma in Business. Learn practical accounts administration skills and exposure to widely used Xero and MYOB applications with the Accounts Administration & Payroll. Follow this up with the Diploma in Business, and gain knowledge of Management, Budgeting, Health and Safety, Leadership, Human Resources, and Business Computing, that will see you hit the ground running and launch your career in the areas of Accounts Administration, Business, and Management.
- Gain an Advanced Certificate in Business and Accounts Administration and Payroll
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate
- Complete in your own time with unlimited support from our expert tutors
- Learn a broad range of business disciplines valuable for your professional development
- Receive a FREE Accounting text book, Practical Accounting Guide, to help you complete this professional qualification
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administration or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
★★★★★ “I decided I wanted to study and enquired online what was available and the career academy had what I needed at that time The course was great and i enjoyed it. It did take me alot longer than initally planned as I had several personal issues that needed to deal with but was good to be able to pick up and finish it. Its an swesome feeling! The course was great which I found really worthwhile. Thank you to all Tutors and staff that have helped along the way.” – Nicola Mabey
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $2,995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: You have 12 months to complete this course (ie. one module every three months). Approximately 600 hours.
About the course developers: The course developers have over 10 years experience in developing and delivering courses for online and Universities.
Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
- Accounting with Xero
- Understanding GST
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
Diploma in Business
- Certificate in Health & Safety
- Certificate in Budgeting and Financial Management
- Certificate in Leadership and Team Building
- Certificate in Management Fundamentals
- Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
- Certificate in Business Computing
- Certificate in Digital Marketing