Administration Pathway Program – Reception
Take your reception career to a whole new level
Benefits to help you succeed in your reception career
- Be promoted and become a senior receptionist or executive PA.
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and other advanced administrative areas.
- Learn online, at your own pace, with professional tutor support by phone and email.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other students.
- Gain an accredited qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles.
- Build on the knowledge and skills learned in the Certificate in Reception & Office Support including business legislation, managing projects and human resource management.
- Receive access to our extensive eLibrary filled with books which will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 400 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 18 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes, plus written assessments
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Investment: $2450+GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Covering the following modules
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Relations
- Workplace Practices
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
The future is bright
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within Australia. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 20,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is anywhere up to $63,262 per year.
Sources: Pay Scale AU, The Department of Education
This course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
The’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only $25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!