Advanced Certificate in Business Administration
Take the next step towards a business management role!
Whether you’re looking to hone your skills, or to progress to a more senior role, our accredited online course will teach you everything you need to know to advance your administration career.
This advanced course builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences. Study online, from home or the office, at whatever time suits your schedule.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain a qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Once this course has been completed you will be able to confidently settle into a business management role
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- This online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that fits your schedule
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- FREE membership to the Australian Institute of Office Professionals on completion
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Investment: $1,795 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 300 hours. ideally studying 10 hours per week over 30 weeks.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months before you complete.
Prerequisites: Some administration experience.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
This course covers five modules
Business Administration – Communication
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Creating Documents
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Organise Schedules & Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Understanding Key Australian Business Legislation
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within New Zealand. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 20,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is between $39,652 – $63,262 per year.
Sources: Pay Scale AU, The Department of Education
What our students say about this course
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!