Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Gain the practical skills required to secure an accounts position!
Become certified in accounts payable and receivable with our online course. You’ll cover the basics including working with spread sheets, account reconciliations and processing invoices. This course will help you improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
This Accounts Payable and Receivable course includes
- Increase your job prospects and earning potential
- Become certified in accounts payable and receivable
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
This course is designed for
- Anyone who would like to work in an accounts payable and/or receivable role
- Business owners who would like to manage their own invoices and save money on an accountant
- Those currently working in accounts who want to gain skills and a certificate
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: You’ll be required to successfully complete an online assessment at the end of your course.
Duration: 20-40 hours to be completed in your own time.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Certificate information: Receive a Career Academy Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Four comprehensive lessons
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Accounting with Xero
★★★★★ “Convenient and fits around my schedule and the job I presently do. Means I can still manage home and 4 teenagers developing into men and be the wife and mother I still feel I need to be. A lot cheaper too than Polytechnic.” Sherilee Wilkinson
★★★★★ “I’m enjoying the course and I’ve found it has been very useful for my career, in-fact I’ve even already gotten a job from what I’ve learnt in the course.” Mairi Miller
★★★★★ “Thanks for the knowledgeable and helpful team. Im definitely thinking of doing another one because of the support I had.” Trudie Horne Abrahams