The Career Academy Certificate in Child Psychological Development
Learn how children develop psychologically and what influences their behaviour and thinking.
Understand how a child’s cognitive abilities develop and gain insights into their emotional and social behaviour. This online course helps parents and child care workers understand how they can provide an environment that nurtures a child’s development.
All courses include:
- Extend your knowledge of child behaviour
- Understand children’s learning and development
- Learn skills to help children grow and develop
- Clear, in-depth information
- Receive support via phone or email from our experienced tutors
Learn how children develop psychologically as they grow, and what factors (such as learning, parenting styles, reinforcement and genetic makeup) influence their behaviour and thinking. Anyone who lives or works with children will gain valuable insights into child behaviour.
This course is designed for
- Parents wanting a greater understanding of their child’s behaviour
- Anyone wanting to build or enhance their career in child care
- Childcare Worker
- Community Service Worker
- Social Worker
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week on a payment plan
Assessments: 12 modules / 12 assignments
Duration: 120 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
This course covers 12 modules
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- The Newborn Infant
- States and Senses of the Infant
- Emotions and Socialisation
- Cognitive Development
- Language Development
- Socialisation – Part A
- Child Sexuality
- Socialisation – Part B
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.