The Career Academy Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Become Excel Certified with our industry recognised course!
Developed by a Microsoft expert and presented in plain language, this online course will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of 2013 Microsoft Excel and an overview on how to use the software. Get certified to demonstrate your skills for that new job, pay rise or promotion!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Learn skills to help you stand out in a competitive job market
- Studying online allows you to fit learning around your schedule
- Receive full tutor support via phone or email to help you succeed
- Developed by a highly qualified Microsoft Excel expert
This course covers the module
Using Microsoft Excel
- Essential skills in Microsoft Excel
2. Processing data using formulas and functions
3. Adding content to your spreadsheet
4. Sorting and filtering data
5. Formatting Excel spreadsheets
Developed by Member of The IWA
Investment: $149 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: 8-10 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Assessment: After the final module, download a copy of the Essential Skills in Microsoft Excel Assignment file. Follow the instructions provided in the document and once completed, submit your assessment for marking.
Certification: You will receive an industry recognised Microsoft Excel certificate upon successful completion of this course.
What our students say
★★★★★ “I’m taking this course along with the advanced certificate and they’ve been really helpful for me. This is an easy and practical course that has taught me a lot of new information.” – Roxana Castro
★★★★★ “I don’t have any skills or any ideas in this computer era so I don’t have any problem with the course I found it to be very informative and right to the point. I’ve always wanted to do this just never given the chance to do so apart from it being useful at work learning excel is like a dream come true or a blast to the future” – Darina Deireragea