The Career Academy Certificate in MYOB AccountRight
Get a Certificate in MYOB with our self-paced online course!
This intermediate level accredited online certificate covers a broad range of AccountRight features. Learn to manage business accounts as you work through the course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions and completing the practical exercises.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Includes a free one month trial version of MYOB to complete the course
- This course has been approved by the CPD Certification Service – gain 10 continuing professional development (CPD) hours and get a Certificate in MYOB
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and qualified accountants and accredited by MYOB
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Our tutors are MYOB experts
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s MYOB courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being qualified in MYOB can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications. Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
The availability of Bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
Sources, Seek, The Department of Education
You’ll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Access resources and additional support
• Small to medium sized businesses
• Anyone who wants to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
• Anyone who wants to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
Complimentary eLibrary Access
Receive access to our extensive eLibrary filled with books which will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
This course covers the following
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
- MYOB AccountRight Assessment
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.