Certificate in MYOB Payroll
Become a MYOB Payroll Administrator and get payroll right the first time!
This accredited online course will help you set up MYOB Payroll, connect your payroll to your accounting system and save time managing payroll and PAYE returns. Get an accredited qualification today!
- Gain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon successful completion of this course
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Organisation
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
This course is designed for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages payroll
- Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Anyone wanting to up skill and gain an MYOB qualification
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Software requirements: You will be provided with complementary access to MYOB Payroll software to complete this course.
Certification: Receive an accredited MYOB Certificate on successful completion of this course.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Qualification information: Our partnership with MYOB ensures you graduate with essential MYOB Payroll skills to help you in your role or business.
This course includes the following modules
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting