Certificate in MYOB Payroll
Become a MYOB Payroll Administrator and get payroll right the first time!
This accredited online course will help you set up MYOB Payroll, connect your payroll to your accounting system and save time managing payroll and PAYE returns. Get an accredited qualification today!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon successful completion of this course
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Organisation
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
This course is designed for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages payroll
- Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Anyone wanting to up skill and gain an MYOB qualification
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $395 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Software requirements: You will be provided with complementary access to MYOB Payroll software to complete this course.
Certification: Receive an accredited MYOB Certificate on successful completion of this course.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Qualification information: Our partnership with MYOB ensures you graduate with essential MYOB Payroll skills to help you in your role or business.
Education Partners with MYOB
This course includes the following modules
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting