Certificate in Payroll Administration – Xero Stream
Become a Payroll Officer or add another string to your bow by extending your admin skills!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Xero Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
Certificate in Payroll Administration – Xero Stream Includes
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
This is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll Administration
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll.
- Those looking to upskill in their current admin position
- People who use Xero Payroll and want to learn more
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $695 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 18 – 20 hours total. Start when you enroll.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Covering ten modules
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Xero Payroll Assessment
Our students say
★★★★★“The course materials were extremely helpful and the design of the course meant it was easy to follow.” – Catherine Nightingale
★★★★★“The course covered all aspects of payroll and not just payroll packages. All tutors I dealt with were very helpful. Thank you!”– Sue Gamble