Certificate in Reception & Office Support
Understand working on reception. Become a certified receptionist or PA in ten weeks or less!
Learn key office and administrative skills, enabling you to fulfil a reception, administration or office support role. You’ll gain an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication. Plus, our experienced tutors will support you every step of the way. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer recognised qualification
- Learn key office and administrative skills
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $995 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Duration: 110 hours, study at your own pace ideally completing a 10 hour module per week.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Xero upon successful completion of this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Covering eleven modules
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management