Certificate in Reception & Office Support
Understand working on reception. Become a certified receptionist or PA in ten weeks or less!
Learn key office and administrative skills, enabling you to fulfil a reception, administration or office support role. You’ll gain an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication. Plus, our experienced tutors will support you every step of the way. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Increase your job prospects and learn key office and administrative skills
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Certified Receptionist
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
Investment: $995 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Duration: 110 hours, study at your own pace ideally completing a 10 hour module per week.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Xero upon successful completion of this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Covering eleven modules
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management