Event Management & Wedding Planning Bundle
Do you want to pull off the perfect wedding event?
Event management is the perfect career choice for those capable at juggling multiple tasks, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, not just weddings, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
Save $200 by combining these two certificates!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
The Career Academy Certificate in Event Management
If you thrive under pressure and are a great multi-tasker who loves to see your hard work transformed into a fantastic occasion, then Event Management may be the perfect choice for you. Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Our Certificate in Event Management is a great place to start your career in this exciting and fast paced industry.
Covering 20 modules
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Creating a concept and developing a theme
- The planning process – Physical and Human Resources
- Project Logistics – the venue, catering, speakers and entertainment
- Marketing an Event including PR
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
- RSA Assessment
- Traditions, etiquette and an introduction to the wedding planning industry
- Location and ceremony, the cast and crew
- Catering, flowers and decorations
- Music, entertainment and transportation
- Photographer/videographer, invitations, gifts and preparing a budget
- Working with wedding suppliers
- The Big Day
- Client consultations and the psychology of a bride
- Wedding marketing 101 and starting your own business
- Finance and pricing your services, contracts and insurance
Investment: $1795 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 20 modules / 20 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 200 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio
- Clear overview of the most common event types
- Plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced event managers
- Free membership to the Institute of Hospitality on completion
- Become legally qualified to serve alcohol with the RSA Assessment provided by Online RSA Proider RTO #6127
- Receive a free introduction to wine course valued at $19.99 included with the online RSA course.
The Career Academy Certificate in Wedding Planning
If you love the romance of weddings and enjoy the challenge of planning every tiny detail, this course will equip you with the knowledge to have a successful career as a wedding planner. With our Certificate in Wedding Planning you’ll be ready to start your own business, work for a bridal consultancy or at a wedding venue. Learn the skills needed to plan and execute a fantasic wedding day for your clients.
What our students say
★★★★★ “I was looking for an events course on-line and came across The Career Academy I think it was all very easy to understand and thoroughly enjoyable” Bev Garrett