Hospitality Business Pathway
Become an Business Owner in Hospitality & Tourism!
Learn how to be a responsible, qualified bar tender, a capable, certified travel agent, a competent, recognised hotel manager and a knowledgeable, acknowledged restaurateur. This course combines our three Travel and Hospitality courses into one advanced certificate, offering you a range of information whilst saving you money followed by our Start your own business course with Declan Scott.
Download your FREE Course Curriculum now
- Manage the provision of kitchen facilities and the handling of foodstuffs to maximise efficiency, hygiene and service
- Learn to plan menus appropriate for a range of situations
- Manage the provision of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Learn management skills for catering in a variety of situations
- Utilising transport services such as airlines, car rental, shipping, bus and rail
- Understand accommodation options including camping, hostels, hotels, resorts and more
- Consolidate available information and resources to plan a trip
- Gain all of the knowledge needed to run a hotel from top to bottom
- Access to expert tutors and business coaches – this Pathway Program includes four hours of one to one mentoring from our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors.
- Obtain your RSA – get a FREE RSA voucher on completion of this course
Investment: Only $2795, from $25 a week on an interest FREE payment plan
About this bundle: With this program you will receive 5 certificates, studying one course after another, ending with expert advice on how to start a successful business from Declan Scott, business expert
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone
Duration: This course covers 42 modules, to be studied over twelves months. Most students spend up to 10 hours per modules and submit them weekly
Access time: We allow up to 12 months access to this course
Tourism & Travel
- Travel Industry Overview
- Money, Insurance, Legalities and Other Issues
- Transport – Airline reservations
- Transport – Car Rental
- Transport – Other
- Package Tours
- Travel Agency Procedure Systems
Hotel Operations Management
- Scope & Nature of Hotel Management
- Organisation of the Workplace
- Staff Management
- Control Systems in Hotels
- Front Desk Management
- Servicing Rooms & general Cleaning
- Building & Facility Management
- Activities Management
- Food Service in Hotels
Start Your Own Business
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Receive one-to-one mentoring with a Business Coach
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive a FREE membership for the Institute of Hospitality on completion of this course. All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
Our Students say
★★★★★ “I wanted an online course that I could do at my own pace and is affordable.Also, anytime I had a question and clicked the help button, the tutors were very helpful. I really enjoyed this course, thank you for this opportunity and experience!” – Jessica Saunders
★★★★★ “The notes look simple but tasks ensure you do research and really understand the topic.” – Samantha
★★★★★ “I loved the fact that I could do the course in my own time (even though it means I have to motivate myself to study..) It is great not having to be physically present at night classes. In terms of the resources, the forums were really useful as I could see previous responses to content I am currently working on. Everything was easy to access and complete. I would recommend The Career Academy to anyone! – Joanne Gallagher
Watch an example of the kind of content you’ll be learning with our Hospitality and Tourism courses!
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course