Intermediate Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Take your Microsoft Excel skills to the NEXT LEVEL
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and a strong understanding of how to organise and analyse data in Excel. This practical course will set you up to be effective and efficient with some of Excel’s extended features.
✔ Perfect for bookkeeping, accounting and finance roles
✔ Updated course with the latest Excel functions, tips and tricks
✔ Learn how to organise and analyse numbers & gain an Intermediate Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Download your FREE Course Curriculum now
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
- Be confident in the skills needed to understand functions created by others, and create and update your own
- Have a fabulous ‘toolbox’ of tips, hints and hacks that kick your output up a couple of notches
- Master analysing data the smart way, using the best features Excel offers
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
This course is designed for
This course is suitable for anyone who is already knowledgeable in the topics covered in the Certificate in Microsoft Excel and is the next step to becoming a proficient user of Excel.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 30 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- CITG240 – Working with large tables of data
- CITG150 – When Formulas Don’t Calculate as Expected
- CITG151 – Using Multiple Worksheets
- CITG152 – Time Saving Functions
- CITG153 – Conditional Formatting
- CITG154 – Introduction to Recording Macros
- CITG155 – Protecting
- CITG156 – Microsoft 365 Functions
Course Pricing: $350 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan