Certificate in Xero Accounting
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST!
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero Accounting to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This Xero training will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
- Get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
- Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- Become confident and savvy with Xero, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions
- Learn to do it yourself and save money on accounting fees!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
- Gain 15 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Developed and Delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Qualification information: Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8, with a practical assessment after module 8.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 15 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Projected Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Xero courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being certified in Xero can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications. Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Assistant Accountant
- Payroll Officer
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Advisor
The availability of Bookkeeping-and accounting related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
Sources, Seek, The Department of Education
This course is designed for
- Business owners or managers
- Individuals seeking a further knowledge in Xero accounting software
- Accounts people or anyone managing business accounts
The Certificate in Xero Accounting
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
- Xero Reporting Overview
- Xero & Payroll Add-ons