Introduction to Office Support
Show prospective employers you have the skills for an entry level administration or office support role, learn Microsoft Word today!
Gain a general understanding of administration and office support, with a focus on core concepts and skills. You’ll learn about office organisation and procedures and how to use Microsoft Word. This course is designed specifically for jobseekers or school leavers who desire an administrative or office support position.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your chances of employment with this accredited certificate
- Understand office organisation and procedures and gain practical skills
- Learn Microsoft Word and its features
- Developed by office support experts
This course is for
- People new to administration
- Those new to computers or Microsoft software
- Those looking to add a certificate to their CV as proof of their skills
- People looking for an overview and a quick way to learn Microsoft Word.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $295 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: 20 hours, study at your own pace.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.