Certificate in Life Coaching
Help others achieve their dreams!
Many people have periods in their life that they find difficult to manage, and will seek help to navigate change and reorganise or rejuvenate their thirst for life. Being a life coach requires planning, motivation and a genuine desire to help others succeed. This course will help you to not only set realistic and achievable goals in your own life, but also teach you the essential tools and techniques for coaching others attain theirs. If this sounds like you, then enquire about how to become a life coach today.
The course is designed for those that aspire to become accredited life coaches; healthcare practitioners that want to broaden their skill-set and update their toolbox of techniques to help their clients; and for those that generally want to learn more about themselves and plan a better life through coaching.
- Gain an accredited certificate to add to your CV.
- Learn the fundamentals of life coaching and how to help facilitate change
- Advance your career by learning new techniques to help your clients learn and develop
- Use your new skills to help a wide range of people in a wide range of contexts
- Get promoted and achieve your own goals
- Understand the key principles of success, self-awareness, managing time and productivity, and helping people to achieve their goals and dreams.
ACCPH, which is an independent regulatory body for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists, and Hypnotherapists. The certificate has been awarded level 3 status meaning students can become accredited members of the association on completion of the course. They will also have access to discounted life insurance, which is needed to practise as a coach.
★★★★★ “The tutors were brilliant and helpful – they always got me on the right track! I loved the fact that it was online and that I was able to juggle the kids and life with study. There was so much that I learned. I particularly enjoyed the links to websites that helped with our own research and provided excellent supplementary details.” – Melissa Edge
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Mini quizzes, case studies, and written assessments
Delivery and Support: Online, with tutor support via email or phone
Duration: 100 hours. You can learn at your own pace. Most people complete within six months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
This Certificate in Life Coaching modules
1. Principles of Life Coaching
2. Coaching Skills and Processes
3. Setting SMART Goals
4. Advanced Coaching Techniques
5. Change Management – Boost Performance During Change
6. Effective Time Management
7. Developing a Vision and Mission Statement
8. The Perfect Coaching Session
9. Ethics, Boundaries and Safety
10. Business Principles and Setting up a Coaching Business
The course has been designed by a fully accredited life coach, psychologist and trainer who has many years of experience across sectors. Sarah Tottle is a trained business psychologist, and a member of the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists & Clinical Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) association . Sarah is an international writer and her psychology research has been published in high profile magazines such as CEO magazine, World Economic Forum, and other business magazines. She is an organisational trainer, and has coached and counselled individuals and groups in both the public and third sector. She is currently completing her PhD.