Certificate in Payroll Administration – MYOB Stream
Become a Payroll Officer or add another string to your bow by extending your admin skills!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, MYOB payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion.
- Gain employment as a MYOB Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
This is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work with MYOB Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll.
- Those looking to up skill in their current admin position
- People who use MYOB Payroll and want to learn more
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
A free demo version of Payroll Software is provided in order for you to successfully complete this course. Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page (MYOB Accountright does not work with Apple Computers).
Investment: $695 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 8 modules / 8 assignments
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 30 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Covering eight modules
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Understanding Key Australian Business Legislation
- Installing MYOB AccountRight Plus with Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
- MYOB Payroll Assessment
★★★★★“The course materials were extremely helpful and the design of the course meant it was easy to follow.” – Catherine Nightingale
★★★★★“The course covered all aspects of payroll and not just payroll packages. All tutors I dealt with were very helpful. Thank you!”– Sue Gamble