The Career Academy Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
Learn effective Personnel Management and create great teams!
Create great teams and push personnel to the best of their abilities. Human resource management or HR, manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance. Our 100 hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more.
All courses include:
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn about Payroll and essential Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Effectively build and create personnel suited to the tasks
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Improve upon your management skill set by understanding your personnel. Human resources requires the understanding of human behaviours, communicating with staff, managing safety standards and effectively recruiting the correct people for the job.
★★★★★ “Excellent overall.” – Imrana Mohib
★★★★ “The content was relevant and useful. The learning objectives for each topic were clear and the tutor was knowledgeable.” – Shanna Claydon
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, each module taking around 10 hours
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: 100 hours Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
About the developers: This course has been developed by experienced Human Resource & Personnel Management practitioners.
Our Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources Covers ten modules
- Human behaviour
- Workplace communications
- Workplace health and safety
- Controlling Operations
- Recruitment and Induction
- Staff training
- Work teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting