AAT Accounting Pathway Program
How to get your accounting career really moving
- Fast track your accounting career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an award winning AAT Approved Training Provider.
- Gain AAT Student Membership on enrolment, giving you access to a wealth of advice and support to guide you through your studies and into your future career.
- Get access to The Career Center – get a FREE CV Review and job tips to help you succeed
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- This course is recognised by the Institute of Public Accounts (IPA) so you receive FREE Student Membership to IPA on enrolment and Graduate Associate Membership of IPA upon completion!
Certificate in AccountingTake the first step with our Certificate in Accounting which will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of bookkeeping and business accounting. Gain employment and improve your career prospects by increasing your competence and skills in practical accounting areas.
Advanced Certificate in AccountingStep two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluation of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounting. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 400 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 18 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes, plus written assessments
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Investment: $2450+GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Covering the following modules
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting using Microsoft Excel
- Access and save excel templates.
- How to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- How to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- Accounting and Business
- Determining Profit
- Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
- Accounting Principles Assessment
- Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
- Internal Decision Making
- Analysing Financial Reports
- Financial Reporting Framework
- Advanced Accounting Principles Assessment
- Cost Classification
- Costing Methods
- Product & Process Costing
- Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
- Management Accounting Assessment
- Activity Based Costing
- Budgeting & CVP Analysis
- Performance Management & Measurement
- Inventory Management & Planning
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Advanced Management Accounting Assessment
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Understanding GST
- Certificate in Xero Assessment
- Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 1
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 2
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 3
- Verification, Completeness & Justification
- Accounting for a Full Year Case Study
- Looking Forward Case Study
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- Accounting Practices Assessment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing
- Demonstrate the importance of professional ethics
- Evaluate the audited entity’s system of internal control
- Evaluate audit procedures for obtaining audit evidence
- Evaluate the planning process
- Evaluate audit procedures
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
The’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only $25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!