AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway
Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper!
Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB) with our AAT Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career! Learn to balance the books, prepare GST returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to launch your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
This Pathway includes the following
Certificate in Bookkeeping followed by an Assessment of Competence.
The Certificate in Bookkeeping covers the following modules:
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
2. General Journal
3. General Ledger & the Trial Balance
5. Adjusting Entries
6. Financial Statements
7. Understanding GST
8. Fundamentals of Payroll
9. Accounting with MYOB Essentials
10. Accounting with Xero
11. Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
12. Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
The Assessment of Competence contains a comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AATQB Membership through The Career Academy.
- Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper
- This course has been reviewed by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to $50 per hour once you are qualified
- Gain access to our Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks, including the Master Bookkeepers Guide
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Qualification details: Gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians as an AAT. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.
Investment: $1,295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 13 modules / 13 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final Assessment of Competence.
Duration: A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and GST returns
This course is recognised by the Association of Accounting Technicians
Get a FREE 12 month membership to AAT!
AAT is a registered charity. No. 1050724.
What our students say
★★★★★ “The tutor Bhavik is great! I call him most days for technical taxation talk and he is a wonderful person to learn from. The course materials/resources provided are awesome. They cover everything extensively are great for future learning and reference. The course is simple to follow and I rate it very highly. It also appeals to all ages (from young to old) and I am looking at getting my son enrolled at The Career Academy too. You guys are doing something great here.” – David Trotter
★★★★★ “I am so pleased to say I loved the entire course. All the aspects of the course designed by the Career Academy with extraordinary tutors, easy access, flexible study and payment plan encouraged me to fulfill my needs with interest.” – Sathya Sumanthiran