Administration Pathway Program
Follow our Administration Certificate Pathway to fast track your career!
Become a certified administrator with our accredited Administration Pathway Program. You’ll complete a ten week certificate followed by a six month Advanced Certificate and an assessment of competence based on your experience. Certificate in Business Administration, followed by the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration combine to create this program.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain the skills and accreditation to become a business administrator
- Gain a practical understanding of the most commonly used accounting software; Xero and/or MYOB
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Business Administration students
- Gain a accredited qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Build on the knowledge and skills learned in the Certificate in Business Administration including business legislation, managing projects and human resource management
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that suits your schedule
- FREE membership to the Australian Institute of Office Professionals on completion
This program combines two courses
Certificate in Business Administration
Take the first step with our Certificate in Business Administration which will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of administration. Gain employment and improve your career prospects by increasing your competence and skills in practical administration areas.
Advanced Certificate in Business Administration
Step two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration. This comprehensive course builds on the practical skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate courses. It will further enhance your admin skills.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
FREE Membership to the Australian Institute of Office Professionals on completion
Investment: $2,450 + GST. Save $340 by buying this bundle, available from $25 a week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months before you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Covering the following modules
– Office Organisation and Procedures
– Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
– Fundamentals of Payroll
– Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
– Effective Business Communication
– Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
– Introduction to Microsoft Word
– Creating Documents
– Communication Skills
– Customer Service Strategies
– Customer Relationship Management
– Customer Service Skills
– Organise Schedules & Meetings
– Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
– Understanding Key Australian Business Legislation
– Workplace Health and Safety
– Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
– General Journal
– General Ledger & the Trial Balance
– Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
– Accounting with Xero
– Accounting with MYOB Essentials
– Introduction to Project Management
– Establishing Timelines and Milestones
– Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
– Using Microsoft Excel
Complimentary eLibrary Access
Receive access to our extensive eLibrary filled with books which will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
★★★★★“I found this course absolutely fantastic to get an understanding of what skills and knowledge was needed for admin type jobs from the basics of Microsoft Office all the way through to payroll and understanding how to use Xero. The assessments and learning modules were all set out in an easy to read and understand way and the support from the tutors was amazing. Very quick to answer any questions and help with parts I didn’t understand. The course fit in perfectly around my two young children and I am looking forward to studying even more through the Career Academy!” Melissa Edge