Advanced Certificate in Management & Team Leadership
Show you’re management material. Get an Advanced Certificate in Management to prove your competency!
While many managers are promoted because of their excellent personal performance, this change in role requires the development of new skills to achieve success. This Advanced Certificate will help you build on the practical skills and knowledge obtained through our certificate courses and hone your management skills. You’ll learn about leadership and team building, staff recruitment and induction, project management and more. Our advanced online course will help you be considered as a serious contender for promotion.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised qualification
- Prepare for managerial and top-tier roles to advance your career
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Investment: $1,795 + GST or from only $25 per week on a payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 350 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access time: We allow up to 12 months access to this course.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone. This course also has optional online study group support.
Qualification Information: Upon successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
★★★★★“This has been the best decision I have made in a long time, as it is super flexible and so rewarding getting the upskilling I crave” – Tilly Murcott
★★★★★“Tutors are always willing to help, friendly and helpful. Feedback after all the assessments are great as it helps you to gauge whether you are on the correct track or not.” – David Boucher
1. Management Fundamentals
- Introduction and Organisational Structures
- Management Theories and Procedures
- Problem and Decision Making
- Management Styles and External Influences
- Employing People and Interview Skills
- Staff Management
- Ethics and Equity
2. Leadership & Team Building
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Qualities
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic and Lateral Thinking
3. Personnel Management & Human Resources
- Human Behaviour
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Controlling Operations
- Recruitment and Induction
- Staff Training
- Work Teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
4. Budgeting and Financial Management
- The Accounting Equation
- The Trial Balance
- Financial Statements
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Budgets and cashflow forecasting
- Planning for profit
- Interpreting accounts
5. Health and Safety
- Food safety
- Drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Bullying and harassment at work
- Contractor safety management
- Hazardous substances