All the right choices
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive one-on-one tutor support.
- Flexible start dates – enrol online and start when you are ready.
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- With the course approved by the CPD Certification Service, you’ll gain 40 continuing professional development hours.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals.
- The course has been developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider.
Career upswingThe availability of Bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year. Sources, Seek, The Department of Education
This course includes the following components
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB
- Payroll in MYOB AccountRight
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
Receive access to MYOB’s official test. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of MYOB, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials and Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 40 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes, plus written assessments
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Investment: $995+GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
This course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
The’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only $25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!