Advanced Certificate in MYOB
Gain a recognised certificate in MYOB and become an expert!
There are three accredited courses which make up the this accredited online Advanced Certificate: Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials and official MYOB Certification. Each qualification builds on the knowledge learned previously and courses are designed so you can learn at your own pace.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an accredited Advanced Certificate in MYOB to add to your CV
- Includes access to MYOB Accounting and Payroll software to complete the course
- This course has been approved by the CPD Certification Service – gain continuing professional development (CPD) hours
- Receive comprehensive tutor support from MYOB experts
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Centre
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s MYOB courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being qualified in MYOB can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications. Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
The availability of Bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
Sources, Seek, The Department of Education
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
★★★★★ “The tutors are very knowledgeable and the course itself is useful as it taught me how to use MYOB” – Marna Phillipson
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: Approximately 40 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Software requirements: You will receive complimentary access to MYOB Accounting and Payroll software to complete this course.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded an Advanced Certificate in MYOB and will be a certified MYOB user. We are a MYOB Approved Education Partner.
About the course developers: The Career Academy have developed this qualification in consultation with MYOB.
Minimum System Requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page (MYOB Accountright does not work with Apple Computers).
Covering four comprehensive modules
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
MYOB Official Test
- Complete the MYOB Approved Test