Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Upskill and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in administration, accounts, GST, Xero, MYOB, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more. Get a Certificate to match your experience.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get that promotion & become a Certified Accounts Administrator
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become a certified Accounts Administrator. You’ll also receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Covering the following modules
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Accounting with Xero
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
This Course Includes
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!