Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, MYOB, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get that promotion & become a Certified Accounts Administrator
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Investment: $995 + GST from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become a certified Accounts Administrator. You’ll also receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Covering the following modules
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Accounting with Xero
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
This Course Includes