Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
That promotion is just around the corner
How you can benefit
- Greatly increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, upskill in your current role find a new job.
- Gain valuable skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- The Career Academy is a Xero and MYOB Education Partner – get the latest course material, plus tips and tricks on how to use the software effectively.
- Get access to The Career Centre – get a FREE CV Review & job tips to help you succeed.
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 accounts, bookkeeping and payroll textbooks to help you study.
Covering the following modules
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 140 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes, plus written assessments
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Investment: $995+GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
The’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only $25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!