The Career Academy Certificate in Business Administration
Get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
All courses include:
- Become a certified business administrator and increase your job prospects
- Learning online is flexible allowing you to work at your own pace, in your own time
- Receive support from your experienced tutor and other business administration students
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero and/or MYOB
Potential job opportunities
- Administrative roles such as Office Administrator or Administrative Manager
- Personal or Executive Assistant
This course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Prerequisites: No prior experience neccesary
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Covering eleven modules
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
- Accounting with Xero
★★★★★ “I found this course absolutely fantastic to get an understanding of what skills and knowledge was needed for admin type jobs from the basics of microsoft office all the way through to payroll and understanding how to use Xero. The assessments and learning modules were all set out in an easy to read and understand way and the support from the tutors was amazing. Very quick to answer any questions and help with parts I didn’t understand. The course fit in perfectly around my two young children and I am looking forward to studying even more through the Career Academy!” – Melissa Edge