Certificate in Business Administration
Get a qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become a certified business administrator and increase your job prospects
- Learning online is flexible allowing you to work at your own pace, in your own time
- Receive support from your experienced tutor and other business administration students
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero and/or MYOB
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
This course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
Investment: $995 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Prerequisites: No prior experience neccesary
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within New Zealand. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 20,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is between $39,652 – $63,262 per year.
Sources: Pay Scale AU, The Department of Education
Covering eleven modules
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
- Accounting with Xero