Certificate in Business Administration
Get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become a certified business administrator and increase your job prospects
- Learning online is flexible allowing you to work at your own pace, in your own time
- Receive support from your experienced tutor and other business administration students
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero and/or MYOB
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within New Zealand. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 20,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is between $39,652 – $63,262 per year.
Sources: Pay Scale AU, The Department of Education
Potential job opportunities
- Administrative roles such as Office Administrator or Administrative Manager
- Personal or Executive Assistant
This course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: $995 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Prerequisites: No prior experience neccesary
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Covering eleven modules
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
- Accounting with Xero