Introduction to Bookkeeping
Learn to balance the books with our introductory course!
Our online course will teach you the fundamentals of bookkeeping. You’ll learn about balancing your books, invoicing, payments and managing cash flow. Achieve success with comprehensive support from our expert tutors.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Learn the basics of bookkeeping and gain a certificate
- Become an Associate Bookkeeper
- Save money on accounting fees by learning to manage your own business accounts
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet and income statements
- Developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Centre
This Introductory Course Includes
- Bookkeeping fundamentals
- The trial balance
- Financial statements
- Depreciation and liabilities
- Ratio analysis
Investment: $295 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email.
This Online Course is Designed for
Small business owners or anyone who wants a start in bookkeeping. You will be eligible to register as an associate bookkeeper on successful completion of this course. This is an entry level bookkeeping qualification.