Psychology Fundamentals – An Introduction
Learn the best way to motivate people including yourself!
This course is a perfect introduction to understand the human mind. Gain an exciting overview of the world of psychology; understand and influence behaviour. Use your skills to motivate people in your career and personal life.
This intro course provides a foundation for further study. No prior experience necessary.
This Introduction to Psychology includes
- Test the waters with this Introduction to Psychology course
- Extend your knowledge of child behaviour
- Understand children’s learning and development
- Learn skills to help children grow and develop
- Clear, in-depth information
- Receive support via phone or email from our experienced tutors
- Learn how children develop, and what factors influences behaviour.
- Anyone who lives or works with children will gain insights into child behaviour.
This course is designed for
- Parents wanting a greater understanding of their child’s behaviour
- Anyone wanting to build or enhance their career in child care
- Childcare Worker
- Community Service Worker
- Social Worker
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week on a payment plan
Assessments: 12 modules / 12 assignments
Duration: 120 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Introduction to Psychology covers
- The Nature and Scope of Psychology
- The Neurological Basis of Behaviour
- Environmental Effects on Behaviour
- Consciousness and Perception
- Psychological Development
- Needs, Drives and Motivation
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
★★★★★ “So excited to have passed and thank you very much for your feedback over this time. Your encouragement has helped me through a difficult time health wise.Very excited to tell you I have recently been offered a wonderful job in the disability sector with lovely clients and this course helped me secure the position. I look forward to further study in the future.” – Christine Wilsdon