Certificate in MYOB Essentials
Learn to unlock the full potential of MYOB!
Make sure you’re getting the most from MYOB with our MYOB Essentials training. Learn how to set up your business with this accredited online course learning easy to use accounting software. You’ll become an expert at finding your way around and will gain tips and tricks to give your business an edge.
Work through our accredited course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions. The Career Academy sets the online standard for MYOB Essentials training!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Easily manage payroll and staff leave and keep on top of GST
- Our course tutors are MYOB Essentials training experts
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and Australian qualified accountants
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 20 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s MYOB courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being qualified in MYOB can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications. Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
The availability of Bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
Sources, Seek, The Department of Education
- Small businesses and sole traders
- Anyone who wants to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
- Anyone who wants to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
You’ll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB Essentials and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Use MYOB Essentials Payroll and process PAYG
- Access resources and additional support
Investment: $295 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take around 20 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
This course contains the following
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
★★★★★ “I loved doing this course – it was challenging at times because you’re not in a classroom to ask teachers questions but the tutors were second to none! I would highly recommend The Career Academy!” – Chloe Scott
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.