Get qualified with our Certificate in Xero PayrollThe Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
Certificate in Xero Payroll
Gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll and get payroll right the first time!
Learn to use the Xero Payroll module with our online course. You’ll learn to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving time and stress managing your payroll and PAYG returns. The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn and sets the standard for online Xero Payroll training. This course includes Single Touch Payroll!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Learn about Single Touch Payroll
- Increase your competence and skills and become Xero Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
This Course is Designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Xero certificate.
The Career Academy’s XERO graduates regularly start their own bookkeeping practices upon graduation or work in small to medium-sized enterprises. We are profoundly dedicated to ensuring that you are career-ready so, upon graduation, you can expect to hold job titles such as:
- BAS Agent
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
Between 2019 and 2023, the availability of accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in:
- 50,000 job openings over the next 5 years.
- The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
- The industries that employ the most Bookkeepers are the Professional, Scientific and Technical Services, Construction, Education and Training Industries.
Sources: Seek, The Department of Education
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8 with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Certificate information: Receive a Career Academy Certificate in Xero Payroll
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
This course also covers Single Touch Payroll.