Start your own Bookkeeping Business
Take your bookkeeping skills to the next level!
If you’re ready to go or just considering starting your own bookkeeping business, this is the course for you. With options to freelance, subcontract, or open your own bookkeeping business, learn the skills to get you started and hit the ground running.
Key benefits of this course
- Start your own Bookkeeping Business and Fast track your bookkeeping career
- Developed and delivered by a ICB Accredited Training Centre
- Access to expert tutors and business coaches – this Program includes four hours of one to one mentoring from our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors.
- Work from home and earn up to $50 per hour once you are certified
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Build your business the right way, from the ground up, and make it easier to grow and expand
Learn the skills to start your Bookkeeping Business!
- You learn the proven, practical skills to help you generate new clients, increase your sales and profit, save time and scale your business.
- Fits with your lifestyle and learn anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
- Is short enough to fit in with your busy schedule, but long enough to teach you the critical new skills to start and grow your business.
- Receive mentoring from our experienced and knowledgeable business mentors. They’re there to answer your questions and provide insight into how you can turn the practical skills you’ve learnt into a fully-fledged business.
Receive one-to-one mentoring with a Bookkeeping Business Coach.
Investment: $995 + GST available on our $25 per week interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Enrolment and duration: A total of 75 hours to be completed within 6 months. Study at your own pace! Easy!
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email. you will also have access to an online study group, allowing you to work with students who are sharing the experience.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Career Academy Certificate of Achievement.
What our students say
★★★★★ “I loved the fact that I could do the course in my own time (even though it means I have to motivate myself to study..) It is great not having to be physically present at night classes. In terms of the resources, the forums were really useful as I could see previous responses to content I am currently working on. Everything was easy to access and complete. I would recommend The Career Academy to anyone!”
This course covers the following modules:
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
Receive a one-on-one session with a business coach!
Sarah is a fully accredited life coach, psychologist and trainer who has many years of experience across sectors. Sarah is an international writer and has been published in high profile magazines such as CEO magazine, World Economic Forum, and other business magazines. She is an organisational trainer and has coached and counselled individuals and groups in both the public and third sector. She is committed to helping entrepreneurs succeed in their business.
This Pathway Program includes one to one mentoring from one of our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors, Declan Scott. Declan has a significant amount of business and coaching experience. He is a University Lecturer and a facilitator. He has run several small businesses and enjoys helping students set up their own successful ventures.
Caroline is a successful entrepreneur and founder of the Jaymen Group Ltd. She is passionate about helping aspiring entrepreneurs, running several of her own businesses while coaching start-ups, including a niche recruitment platform, a brand and PR agency, and an education consultancy. She is regularly sought after for her expertise as a consultant and has featured in CEO magazine and Inside Small Business.